Zoom Webinar – Fri Nov 13 2020 – Self Publishing Non-Fiction
If you’ve ever thought about self publishing your own book or that of a client, I’m teaming up with the team at Rachel’s List to do a lunchtime Zoom presentation on self publishing. It’s a Mini Masterclass, starting at 12.30pm AEST on Fri Nov 13, 2020, and will also be available for download via Rachel’s List at a later date.
Having been traditionally and self-published, I have some great insights to share, so in the one hour session, you’ll discover:
- The pros and cons of traditional versus self-publishing
- Finding a niche, planning and finishing your non-fiction book
- Learn what you can do yourself, what to outsource to the professionals and how to avoid scams
- How to crack library, bookstore, Amazon and direct sales
- The key tools and marketing tactics you need to succeed (including software tools plus how to get great cover blurbs & media attention)
- How to parlay your self-published book into other opportunities.
Come along if you can and bring your questions as there’s 15 minutes at the end for a Q&A.