Thought we’d covered the book cover…
Everyone says it…after content, the cover is the most important thing so in the end we found ourselves a fabulous Australian designer by the name of Gayna Murphy from Mubu design and she created a cover that beats anything we could have ever devised ourselves. So happy we decided to stretch to get a cover that will look as good in a bookstore as it will in your hands.
Thank you Gayna for your generosity of time and spirit!
- Australian authors
- Australian Business Book Awards
- Australian writers
- Book Awards
- Book cover design
- Book marketing
- Book reviews
- Books on writing
- Freelance writing
- Honey Farm Dreaming
- Look It's Your Book
- Self publishing
- Small Farm Success Australia
- Small Press Network
- Social Media for Authors
- Traditional publishing
- Writing Awards
- Writing books
- Writing community
- Writing organisations
- Writing Workshop
- Tidbits and takeaways for authors and publishers from the Small Press Network Conference
- What Does it Take to Win a Business Book Award? Or any Non-Fiction Book Award for that Matter?
- Australia’s Vibrant Independent Publishers/Small Press Network (SPN) Annual Conference is on Nov 24-26 2022
- Grant Opportunities for Australian Writers, Authors, Illustrators, Publishers + Translators & Int’l Writers Festivals
- How Writers & Authors Can Make Savings During the Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
- Mastodon and the Twitter ‘Transition’? What does it mean for writers & authors?