Fire and fury…or there’s always farming!
The great little bookstore in Armidale NSW, The Reader’s Companion, set up quite a table of ‘f’ words: Fire and Fury the top-selling Trump expose, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** (a great read by the way!) and the just launched Small Farm Success Australia.
Maybe if more people were more in touch with the land, there’d be less fire and fury piling up. What do you think?
- What does an Advance Information Sheet (AIS) look like?
- How authors can repurpose book content for social media … efficiently
- Five reasons I like to lay out my own non-fiction books…and two reasons why I loathe it
- Australian authors, have you heard about Audiblegate?
- Some of my favourite writing tools and writing organisations
- Does your non-fiction book need an index?