Fire and fury…or there’s always farming!
The great little bookstore in Armidale NSW, The Reader’s Companion, set up quite a table of ‘f’ words: Fire and Fury the top-selling Trump expose, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*** (a great read by the way!) and the just launched Small Farm Success Australia.
Maybe if more people were more in touch with the land, there’d be less fire and fury piling up. What do you think?
- Australian authors
- Australian Business Book Awards
- Australian writers
- Book Awards
- Book cover design
- Book marketing
- Book reviews
- Books on writing
- Freelance writing
- Honey Farm Dreaming
- Look It's Your Book
- Self publishing
- Small Farm Success Australia
- Small Press Network
- Social Media for Authors
- Traditional publishing
- Writing Awards
- Writing books
- Writing community
- Writing organisations
- Writing Workshop
- Tidbits and takeaways for authors and publishers from the Small Press Network Conference
- What Does it Take to Win a Business Book Award? Or any Non-Fiction Book Award for that Matter?
- Australia’s Vibrant Independent Publishers/Small Press Network (SPN) Annual Conference is on Nov 24-26 2022
- Grant Opportunities for Australian Writers, Authors, Illustrators, Publishers + Translators & Int’l Writers Festivals
- How Writers & Authors Can Make Savings During the Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
- Mastodon and the Twitter ‘Transition’? What does it mean for writers & authors?