Courses for writers and authors coming up at the Australian Society of Authors
There are some great author courses coming up thanks to the Australian Society of Authors (ASA) including online courses on:
- Literary speed dating with Publisher Martin Hughes of Affirm Press
- Editing insights with Sally Asnicar
- Creative non-fiction with Lee Kofman, PhD
- ‘What to do after typing THE END’ with Bernadette Foley
- and this one I’m presenting on all the things self-publishers and indie authors need to do – and when/in what order- to write and publish a book successfully.
You can see all the upcoming ASA courses here.
If you can’t make the Wed Feb 17 2023 Self-Publishing Timelines and Strategies ASA event, you can access the extended full course on self-publishing timelines and strategy at any time, via Bold Authors.
This 1.5 hour online course, the Ultimate Timeline Guide to Publish a Book, is for writers who want to know what to do – and when – to bring their book to market. It includes tips from the writing stage, right through to marketing and post-book launch tasks. The course includes plenty of downloads and checklists and is available at online author course hub, Bold Authors.