Presentations, Author Talks and Writing Workshops
A superb, well-informed, insightful, intelligent and very entertaining presentation with excellent engagement with the audience. More please! – Attendee at Lake Macquarie Libraries Write Here! Festival
People were energised and inspired by the information you shared. – Melanie Wass, President, Port Writers.
Anna presented to around 80 of our clients on the subject: ‘Boost Your BusinessL Write Your Own Book’. She was absolutely amazing, and everyone was totally engaged throughout the session. The content was spot on, very relevant and the way she presented the information was easy to understand, and took people along on the journey. Everyone was very complimentary at the end of the workshop, and left excited about the opportunities ahead and motivated to start writing – Robyn Simon, Business Advisor, Enterprise Plus
BOOK IN FOR THESE UPCOMING WRITING PRESENTATIONS & WORKSHOPS
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
- Hawkesbury Central Library, Windsor, NSW – 10.30am-12.30pm –Your Pathway to Publication – Let’s find the right pathway to publication for you. Learn about literary agents, traditonal publishing, entering awards, literary speed dating, indie/self-publishing, hybrid publishing, book proposals and pitch letters. Whatever your idea, wherever your story is at…let’s find a way to get the best version of it into the hands of readers. We’ll talk pitfalls and possibilities. See you there, bookings via the library.
NEED A PRESENTER?
I’m available as a panellist, presenter and workshop host. I love to entertain, inspire and inform entrepreneurs, memoirists, writing groups and business and thought leaders. Key topics include:
- Your Pathways to Publication: Literary agents, traditional publishing, self-publishing and hybrid models
- Self-Publishing: The nitty gritty of how to do it and how to do it well
- Marketing for Authors: How to get visibility for you and your book
- Write Your Way to Business Growth: How to Unearth, Write and Publish Unique Content to Enhance your Business
- Writing Non-Fiction for Profit: The Business of Books
- Book Marketing & Promotion: Strategies to increase sales and build your author brand
- Get the Book That’s ‘In You’…Out of You: How to move from that first idea to first draft
- Self-Publishing for Australian Writers: The perks and the pitfalls
PREVIOUS WRITING WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 10, 2022
- Australian Society of Authors – 7pm-8.30pm – ONLINE EVENT: How to Successfully Self-Publish Non-Fiction. Book this writing and publishing workshop rough the ASA here.
SATURDAY JUNE 25, 2022
- Organised by Port Macquarie Writers Group – 1pm-2.30pm – Your Pathway to Publication – Pricing, RSVP & details via Port Writers
MAY 26, 2022
Hawkesbury Central Library, Windsor, NSW – 10.30am-12.30pm, Thu 26th May, 2022 – The Year You Write Your Non-Fiction Book – learn how to take your non-fiction book idea (memoir, lifestyle, self-help, business book, cookbook, reference book and more) from a thought in your head to a first draft before year end. This workshop will also suit writers who have already begun their manuscript but are getting nowhere fast. Book this workshop here.
MAY 10, 2022
- Boost Your Business – Write a Book! Online with Southern Region BEC & EnterprisePlus – How writing a book can boost you and your business…and how to do it. May 10, 2022, 10am. ONLINE EVENT.
APRIL 23, 2022
- Avid Reader Bookstore, Brisbane, QLD – Self-publishing Workshop – 10am-1pm – Sat April 23, 2022
- Writer Here! Festival, Lake Macquarie, NSW – Self-publishing presentation – Friday 18 March, 2022
- Port Macquarie Library, NSW – ‘Look – It’s Your Book!’ launch and presentation – Saturday Feb 19, 2022