Welcome and thanks for visiting my page. 🙂
I basically think about lots of little and big things, turn them into words, and then out into the world where I hope they bring information, inspiration – and usually – a good laugh, cry, or both. 🙂
I create and deliver:
- non-fiction books (including the best-selling Small Farm Success Australia, Honey Farm Dreaming, Honeycomb Kids and 2022 title Look – It’s Your Book!…you can read reviews for that one here)
- presentations, author talks and workshops for writers and entrepreneurs
- freelance articles
- freelance content and blogs
- grant and award applications
- one-on-one Zoom calls for non-fiction authors who just need some help or guidance
I enjoy writing and presenting workshops and author talks on entrepreneurial writing and publishing. As well as the environment, sustainability, parenting, agriculture, travel, tourism, quirky people and ideas, small business, future thinking, resilience and relationships. If that sounds of interest or you just want to share your thoughts on something I’ve written, it’d be lovely to hear from you.
I’m a good organic balm maker and useful plant grower, but only a so-so cook. When I do cook, I love doing it using a solar oven.
If you are:
- a bookseller, store owner or organisation and would like to order copies of my books
- a journalist and would like to do an interview
- an event organiser and would like me to run a workshop or do a presentation for your organisation or writers festival.
please get in touch here.